Saturday, September 20, 2014

Spring School Holiday with kids - Darling Quater Playground

All NSW school holidays have begun.  It was a sunny and great morning.  I  decided to bring Pearl and Pierre to Darling Quarter to revisit Darling Harbour Playground.

The kids brushed, washed and dressed up so quick that we caught train and use their first Opal Card.  We reached city around 11am.  We visited Chinatown and we dropped by Morning Glory.  Pearl bought some stationary and Pierre bought his DIY dinasour glow in the dark.

I was surprised I saw Tony Moly beauty brand in Morning Glory!  The girl was friendly and explained to me a lot of different skincare.  The price was cheap!.
I bought myself face sheet masks 3 for $5 and Tony Moly Intensive Care Sleeping Pack for $29.95.  Mum and kids were all very happy as everyone shopped.

When we reached the playground we were all hungry.  We headed to McDonald to have lunch then kids spent nearly 2 hrs at the playground and water fountain. 

I had my skim flat white coffee and instagram-ming.  We went home around 330pm.  It was certainly a relax afternoin and beautiful day!

ps: got a sms that my hubby will be cooking tonight. ...great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment